Hyatt Regency, Casablanca (Morocco) from 11/30/2017 to 12/1/2017
Renewable energy has a great potential to simultaneously achieve economic, social and environmental objectives: how can investors best assess environmental and social risks to achieve bankability as well as local inclusion?
We are going to give an answer to this important question at the Africa Renewable Energy Forum.
The main topics discussed during the event will be:
- energy ministers from across the continent will lay out their plans for renewable energy development
- heads of African utilities will present live projects looking for investment opportunities
- discussion on new innovative, game changing technology and how it is meeting demand
- powering green Africa through off-grid development
- expansion of transmission and distribution to unblock electricity trade
- instruments, strategies and practical approaches for the financing of renewable energy
- regulators roundtable, discussion between the public and private sector on creating an enabling framework
- success stories from IPPs and investment opportunities they are looking into
In particular, RINA's Alessia Gagliardo is joining the roundtable on 'Managing Environmental and Social Risks to Achieve Bankability and Maximum Local Content' that will take place on 1st December at 10.45 am in Casablanca.
Join us to learn more about how modern renewables can offer great potential in empowering local communities, initiating lifestyle changes and creating entrepreneurs and about innovation and "green jobs".
Visit the official website to register for the event.